Tuesday

Latest Forex Scam Genertaion Of Forex Peace Army

Really I don't know which title should be picked here but you can called it The Latest Forex Scam Generation Of Forex Peace Army or The Latest Idiot Of ForexPeaceArmy or The New Scam Version or The Real Forex Scam.

To continue the victim's series and to reach the main aim of destroying Forex Trading, Felix seems never to give up his dirty job and his fake claims.

We have found recently another victim of Felix's animosity who complains from what has happened to him and requests a solution for the problem which is not actually his problem alone, but it is the problem of many other traders as well.

And it seems that FPA creates it’s a friend of it, which is Forex Diamonds, to join in making victims.

In Submitting The Evil Fact About Felix, Joakim writes:
"I have lost over 65000USD to this company. They provide both trading signals and managed accounts.
I have been fooled to wire my funds to their bank at the US and they were supposed to trade forex on my behalf.
The company has been sending me losing trading reports and ignoring all my closing or withdrawal requests.
I have been doing some reaserch and found out tens of other traders have been int he same ugly situation.

"I need these bastards traced down and my money back."

I have been in contact with a lawyer in California and will proceed with the case.
I wanted to share this information with the rest of the Internet population so nobody else gets in the same corner

Joakim
Copenhagen
Denmark"


Felix is widely spreading like the microbe in the healthy body till it becomes dead. First, he begins with Forex Bastards, then it becomes ForexPeaceArmy, and then it turns to be Forex Diamonds. So, what comes then?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

could this whole blog just be a diversion from your own lack of success and needing to label someone else the bad guy while you fail to create your own success?

Helga said...

Hi there,

Now a days you must be vigilant to avoid those kinds of people.

You may have learn your lessons now?


Regards,
Free Forex

Unknown said...

The forex industry is a large arena, where individuals come to put their cash and gain huge volumes of earnings. This is one of the recognized ways to be a aspect of the forex industry.

Trade signals

Neil Shaffer said...

Hi,

I hope this message finds you well,

My name is Neil; I'm the affiliate manager @ BinaryOffers.com
I saw that you are promoting few interesting offers,
So I'd like to take this opportunity and invite you to join us.

We offer an Extremely high commissions and the best service online.

I'll be more than happy to start working with you and introduce to you few of our offers.
You can send me an email or add me to your Skype (aff.binaryoffers) so we can discuss.

All the best my friend,
Neil
neil@binaryoffers.org

Forex Trading Tips said...

Really so informative blog and these types of blog or article very useful for investors because there is lots of information about market…