Wednesday

Felix Homogratis Threading Me


I have received this mail today in the spam folder .
SO Please after reading it tell me in a comment what can I do with those bastards
Thanks in advance
Dear blogger,
one of the members has sent me an email include your blogs about me, Felix Homogratis, and my sites (ForexPeaceArmy.com)
You Are posting have been posting details and private information about me, my family and my partners, that should not be posted on public web pages.
I know your IP address, Name, address, ID number and the company that you are working with and I can make you stop doing these propaganda, but the issue seems mixed
with a relation between one of the brokers that in ForexPeaceArmy.
I request these details to be removed as fast as possible, as they only hurt me and my partners.

Please let me know what broker do you belong to or cooperate with, and I promise you I'll remove any negative posting i have on that broker on my sites, and will never attack this broker again.
Let's call that a cease fire from both sides.

Thanks :)

Felix Homogratus (SFS)

1617 Broadway St., Suite 1001
New York, NY 10002
USA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This indeed is extremely pathetic. These gangs of crooked bastards will all die one day and painfully at that.